Python is the most popular programming language among professional coders. Now that the days are behind us where coding was learned much later in life. Python for kids is paving the way for young minds into the future. In this article, we will be looking at the reason and benefits of teaching Python for kids.
To begin with, let us understand what Python is all about.
Python is a computer programming language which is used to write all sorts of programs. It looks like a mixture of recognizable characters and words. This makes it easy for humans to read and understand complex programs quickly. World famous companies like Google, NASA and Pixar are among various others that use Python. It is a versatile programming language useful for data analysis, automation, web development, game development and more. Because of it is simple to understand, read and uses less punctuations, Python for kids becomes easy. At TechyKids Canada, we offer introductory programs of Python language for kids. Where they learn Python commands, functions and so on. Feel free to check out our curriculum and programs for more info.
Why Python for Kids:
1. Python is simple to learn as compared to other programming languages. The straightforward syntax makes it suitable for beginners and developing applications becomes easy since there are plenty of libraries.
2. Learning to code as kids has many benefits. It can help them to enhance their skills required to improve academic performance.
3. We all know the future of coding and having the knowledge of the most popularly used coding language will help kids to secure their career in future.
4. Python is an open source and free to use for everyone. You don’t need to spend money on software and since it has large interactive communities to discuss Python code problems. Kids will have a great time learning and developing things on their own.
5. Compared to other programming languages, Python is easy to install at home computers and laptops. This makes it easy for kids to learn Python and practice at the comfort of their home.
Careers After Learning Python for Kids:
Learn Python programming language as kids will open up vast career options in the future. Today there are many fields using Python and has significant demand for coders. This is only going to rise in coming days. So, by preparing kids today we will be helping them to secure their career and future.
Few other career options after learning Python are Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Game Developer and Python programmer. As a Data Analyst, you will be analyzing various kinds of data and produce data driven insights to help businesses make reformed decisions. Similarly, Data Scientist works also works with data but also knows statistical methods and algorithms. Although Java and C++ are widely used to develop games. But Python languages is also quite commonly used by game developers. Other than this, as a Python Programmer, you will be using your knowledge of Python coding to develop different applications using Python.
In conclusion, we can say that there are tons of reasons and benefits of teaching Python to kids. It is not just about learning to code as an extra-curricular activity. Even if kids don’t wish to pursue a career in computer science, teaching Python to kids will help them to develop life essential skills.