Having issues getting into the ZOOM Room?
Here are a few tips to try.
1) If you are in the waiting room and ZOOM is not allowing the teacher to let you in the room try the following:
a) log off and try logging back on
b) login using the browser instead of the installed version of ZOOM using the following steps:
➤ Select Join A Meeting
➤ Enter the ZOOM meeting id
➤ Select Join from Browser
2) Make sure you have the latest version of ZOOM installed on your desktop!
a) Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
b) Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.
c) If there is a newer version, Zoom will download and install it.
3) Uninstall and Reinstall the desktop client and do a proper shut down and restart!
4) If you cannot remember your ZOOM link? In order to get a ZOOM link you must register for a session as the information will be in the calendar invite you receive when you register for a session. If you did not register for a session please visit www.techykids.ca/support-options. ZOOM links will be sent out in the calendar invites that are sent to the email address you used when signing up for a session.
Learning Platform Tips:
1) Can't find your login/password for the learning platform? You would have received an email after registration called "Welcome to TechyKids Online". This email includes your login details. If you have made changes to the login details and cannot remember what you changed it to a representative at TechyKids will have to assist. Please email them at email@example.com or reach out by phone at 1-877-875-2330.
2) Need a section code for the next module? Our teachers can assign this to the student during their next session or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.